Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Make your vote count !

It bit more about me....
I was born in Albury and attended Albury Primary and High Schools. I then completed my Diploma of Youth Work and worked in various Youth Work positions in Victoria and NSW. I received my Bachelor of Theology Degree in Sydney in 1990 and was a Minister at Forbes for 7 years and then Muswellbrook. I am presently a casual Funeral Assistant in the Muswellbrook Shire. I have worked as a vine pruner in a local vineyard, on the bottling line at Rosemount Wines, and various odd jobs such as a plasterer, boat salesman, and TV series actor. I am married to Lynne, who teaches piano to children in Denman and Muswellbrook. We have 3 beaut children, John and Sarah who attend Muswellbrook High, and Emma, who commenced University studies this year. In my spare time I enjoy gardening, restoring furniture, bushwalking and mowing people’s lawns for them.

No comments: